This book features many of the styles that make up the world of rock guitar, from classic rock, blues and funk to alternative and heavy metal. This is the one place to get everything you need to make you a great rock guitarist.
A CD is included with backing tracks in different styles to jam over.
* Great songs and examples in the styles of innovative rock guitarists - present and past.
* Cool right-hand techniques such as tapping, speed picking, sweep picking and fingerstyle.
* Left-hand techniques such as vibrato, hammer-ons, pull-offs and slides.
* Melodic patterns and chord fragmentation.
* Slide playing and Hendrix-style chord ornamentation.
* Natural and artificial harmonics.
Tobias resides in Baltimore, Maryland where he leads his band and teaches privately. His award winning instrumental release "Painted Sky" is now available. Tobias is a contributing writer for Guitar Magazine and Guitar One Magazine. He also endorses PRS guitars, Budda amps and Ernie Ball strings.